Nov 27, 2010

30 things you might not know...

1. I really like to read. However, whether I have time or not is the real issue.
2. Dark nail polish colors are the only kind you will find on my nails. Although I do enjoy the occasional red.
3. I would rather watch movies than TV any day. I hate having to wait a week for a story to end.
4. I hate talking on the phone and texting. It is just the only convenient way to communicate.
5. Curly hair is my favorite. My hair disagrees.
6. Routines are not my thing. I like change.
7. My way of being organized is using a marker board and to-do lists.
8. Secretly I want gauges.
9. I love taking risks.
10. Some of the best times of my life are the unplanned long hilarious talks in parking lots.
11. I wish I still danced.
12. I tend to get along with guys more than girls.
13. I love to write, but I can't stand English class.
14. I love fashion, I'm just not great at it.
15. Chick flicks are a necessity.
16. I spend more money on food than anything.
17. I tend to forget to wear deodorant constantly.
18. Card games are awesome.
19. My music selection is everything.
20. I am working on wearing more jewelry.
21. My celebrity crushes are David Beckham and Robert Pattinson.
22. I don't like facial hair.
23. I never match socks. I don't think anyone does.
24. I love to nap.
25. Bad habits: popping my fingers, not showering daily, and laughing when people choke.
26. I wish I could play guitar.
27. Family is the most important thing in my life. (behind jesus)
28. I am a cat person.
29. I want tattoos.
30. I should pray and read my bible more than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment