Apr 13, 2011

It's been a while...

Wanting to write on something special for a while, I finally found something to share. I have a friend who I am just recently starting to grow close to. We are so alike in many ways. However, she has a different testimony than I have. She was not brought up in a strict Christian home, and she was not expected to go every week. she went every now and then, and even then the life of a Christian did not seem as glamourous compared to other things.

After a lot of years of trying to find happiness in worldly desires, she voluntarily stopped it all and reversed her ways. Since then, she has become the most inspiring and lovely woman of God who I strive to be. She continues to minister to her friends back home and share what God has done in her life. God is working in her so radically, that I just witnessed her change a person's decision to ruin his life.

People like this amaze me in so many ways. It didn't take a church or a person. God did it on his own. How we minister to others does affect them, but the Lord does not need us to bring people to his kingdom. He is real enough to take care of it himself. But what an honor to be able to take part in bringing back his lost sheep. How can we not want to be a part of this?

Thank you so much Kelsi Clark for inspiring me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment